Is there anything more alluring than the promise of something new?
It's a momentum that feels warm in the bottom of your tummy, the knowing that you are about to embark onto something ... unknown, something perhaps exciting, definitely different.
Yes, something new can be something intoxicating. Like a first date with a man you really lust for. Like seeing Bono upclose. The tingle in your fingers as you caress the iPod before you succumb to the spending nirvana.
I have taken a leap toward something new. And if I land right, if my knees don't buckle, if my best laid plans of mice and begging are placed well, new will be a good thing.
Anticipation. It is the elixir of hope. I have drank from this well before, and it has never let me down.
Monday, October 31
The new new.
at
7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment