Thursday, October 20

I cant spel.

Wanted: One blog posting reader/editor.

Needs to be a better speller than Sneadwoman. Since this description includes most of the free world, applicant must be human, have opposable thumbs, a need to read this blog daily, and still be a better speller than Snead.


Interested applicants comment below. I will include you in the admin of this blog. Spammers need not apply. (Is this wasted breathe at Blogger.com, or what?)

Benefits include my undying gratitude and a favor of your choosing that isn't illegal. Unless it's fun. And includes chocolate.



Thanks,
Sneadwoman

3 comments:

Sneadwoman said...

You're hired. You started already. Here is a hershey's kiss. SMOOCH!

Denise said...

You did that on purpose right? The whole breath/breathe thing. And you knew the goddess ancarett was reading so this was all a set up. You didn't even advertise it for a set period and give others time to apply.

You two are always just looking for more ways to hang out with each other, particularly when chocolate and fun are involved.

TW said...

I definitely don't want to get involved between Ancarett and Snead. I have known them too darn long for that.

However, I really think the employer of a number of these bloggers should start to require a basic literacy and spelling test before hiring. Some of y'all are frightening.