Tuesday, October 11

Making a list

I don't want to work, I just want to bang on the blog all day. Actually, that's not true, but it was cute...

I have noticed that bloggin' folks like lists. Here's a few from moi:

Okay, what am I doing right now this instant?
1) Avoiding writing a newsletter reminder to come to chat about death (no lie),
2) IMing with 5 people about various topics,
3) Eating one of the Pillsbury Doughboy's Giant Cresent Rolls (there is just no way to say that without it sounding dirty),
5) Listening to Bozz Scaggs on Napster (What can I say? What can I do?),
6) Lusting after an iPod Nano (nanu nanu),
7) Checking in on my kid who seems to think Mondays are for puking. (thanks to hubby who helped clean up the vomit extravaganza last night),
8) Now listening to U2's Lemon (They were EXPERIMENTING okay???),
9) Noticing I have failed to shower at a decent time, and
10) QAing some web pages


List of things you may(or may not) know about me and one other person you may(or may not) know:
1) Leona taught me a song about pot when I was 16
2) I am going to see U2 in November with Michelle.
3) Brenda and I slept together in New York City.. several times.
4) Denise has a picture of my butt.
5) Paul K keeps organic blueberry waffles at his abode for me when I visit.
6) Charlie and I love comic books.
7) Janice and I have written Trek Smut together and seperatly. Hers is better.
8) Leona and I used to work at my cousin's KFC stores in S.C. His name was Buddy. His boss's name was Johnny Outlaw.

(Leona get's two mentions because I have known her longer than God.)

....back the salt mines.

3 comments:

TW said...

Not titillated about no-sex brenda sleeping with you. She is no-sex brenda after all.

Gonna invite me to the death chat? Will there be a goth theme? Is the new Marilyn Manson perfume a must? Better watch out, if you don't send a reminder you could be working a cold room. Oh wait...death is always cold.

Don't get a nano. They scratch easily and I have seen you with electronics. Now, the iriver is sweet. Or as it is known here the ahrrrr-iv-ERRRRRRRR. Gotta love phonics giving kids the way to read.

Denise said...

I miss ancarett's Star Trek smut, she should get back to that. I don't believe I ever read Busyb123's smut. I think I missed out somehow.

I do have a picture of your butt and I haven't slept with Brenda but I have slept with some other former co-workers of yours, several times. I think it was probably more fun than you sleeping with Brenda.

I thought about your death chat a bit. I can't do it. I don't like the idea. I don't want to chat about death I just want to die without talking about it.

clickmichelle said...

Well, Paul K and I eat tiramisu from breakfast when I stay there. We are heathen. :-P

And fanfic... There is something that sadly got pushed to the wayside...