Monday, July 11

Things that blow through.

Well, the hurricane season is getting off to a roaring start here in Florida. I must say, after living here for five years I have "being prepared" down to a boy-scout science.

In fact, I think my new hobby (sick though it may seem) is being prepared for wet weather and sharks. I mean, Florida is quickly becoming the place where people evacuate or float from one coast to the other, only to be met by hungry sharks looking for human chum.

Still, damning fate and full speed ahead, my brave peeps and I are planning a September trip to the Florida Keys. Apparently shark bites are scarce there but hurricanes whip through every other weekend on their way to flood the pandhandle and the midwest. You can't have it all.

Speaking of blowing, or subjects there about, WebMD
has been offering some naughty chats lately (known on the site as live events)but my favorite thus far is coming up and aptly titled: Sexual Fitness for Men: The Hardness Factor.

Disclaimer for hubby's sake:
"Yes, my husband is a stallion, wild in bed, I have no other needs, not even to LOOK at another man, yada yada yada."
...end disclaimer

But I applaud WebMD for looking past the apparent tragic pandemic of lack of female libdo and examining male pattern softness. Way to go my favorite health site!

Oh about hubby -- life is getting MUCH better. He is learning that his wife can be much happier if he gives her an hour a day to watch reality tv (Hell's Kitchen, Blow Out, Queer Eye and What Not To Wear). Me? I am learning that compromise is not a four letter word. It's a 10 letter word that sucks wang but I have to do it.

Sigh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Compromise does indeed suck wang. But it's worth it if it's bipartisan and helps you.

Gotta love the WebMD chat lineup... last week I was able to participate in a chat to help me become a multi-orgasmic woman and learned where to buy the speaker's book to help me increase my chi and spread out my positive sexual energy. Woo Woo!

Now if I could just find a partner for this...